Most of the females think it is even harder to confirm pregnancy than getting pregnant. However, a clear blue pregnancy test is the answer to those females. It provides the easiest testing experience and clear blue pregnancy test results are more than 99% accurate. Comfortable design and simple testing techniques have made this test popular world-wide.
All you need is to pour a little urine sample on it and it shows the results within one minute. You can trust the results!
Also Read: Signs That Indicate You Are Pregnant
How does it work?
It is not magic or a guess. The science behind the test is that the kit detects a hormone that is only produced during pregnancy and is excreted in the urine. The hormone is called human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG).
The levels start rising slowly within the first day of conception and triples every 48 to 72 hours. Although the hormone first appears in the blood so testing the hormone in blood no doubt provides results early. However, it requires drawing blood and testing in the laboratory making it painful and expensive.
Luckily, you don’t have to wait long. The hormone starts appearing in the urine of the pregnant females only a few days later. The earliest time this hormone appears in the urine is 7-9 days before missing the pregnancy. However, it takes a couple of days for the levels to be high enough for the kit to detect.
So if you are confident you can get the confirmation 5 days before even missing your periods. On the other hand, if you have missed your periods the chance of getting a false result at this time is next to none.
The right time to perform a clear blue pregnancy test
As discussed already, you can perform this test as early as 5 days before missing your periods. However, it all depends on the levels of hCG present in the urine of the mother. Since the levels are less at the beginning and increase with time, the results are more accurate with the time.
The ideal time to perform this test is the first day of missing your period. Firstly, missing your periods on the regular time is a big sign that you are pregnant, of course only if you are trying. Secondly, by this time the levels of hCG in the urine are high enough to be easily detected. A clear blue pregnancy test results at this point are 99% accurate.
The right way to perform a clear blue pregnancy test
The clear blue pregnancy test kit is pretty easy to use because of its innovative and comfortable design. Here is the right way to use it:
- Like any pen, it has a cap at one end and a long handle at the other end to hold it.
- Uncap the kit to reveal the detector which is 18mm wide (for an adequate sample).
- Hold the kit from the handle which is pretty long for easy access.
- Hold the detector end under the urine stream until it changes to pink from white.
- Wait for one minute for the results to appear.
Also Read: Toothpaste Pregnancy Test – Is It Reliable?
Clear Blue pregnancy test results are self-explanatory and require no aid. This makes it popular among the females as you can perform it on your own without help from others or Google.
If the kit says + it means you are pregnant i.e. there are enough levels of hCG in your urine.
If the kit says – it means you are not pregnant i.e. there are not enough levels of hCG in your urine. However, you should wait for at least 3 minutes for the results to be confirmed.
If the periods still don’t come you can repeat the test as the levels weren’t adequate for the first time. If still, you don’t have periods, you should visit a specialist doctor.
Clear blue pregnancy test results also indicate weeks
An additional factor that these kits provide is the detection of weeks of pregnancy. Since the levels of hCG rise in a predictive manner as explained earlier, these kits give you an accurate idea of the week of pregnancy as well.
How accurate are clear blue pregnancy test results?
Besides being the fastest clear blue pregnancy results are the most accurate. They provide 99% accurate results with the least false-negative results.
Also Read: How To Get A Woman Pregnant Fast?
Why clear blue pregnancy test?
From being the fastest pregnancy test to the most accurate one, a clear blue pregnancy test has many benefits. Some includes:
- The impressive designs of the kits make you feel comfortable using their kits. Due to the innovative and comfortable designs, they have also won the best design award of Red Dot Designs in 2012.
- It provides the fastest time and gives results within one minute.
- The kits are easy to use and you can use it without any training.
- The results are self-explanatory and you require no help interpreting them.
- It gives the most accurate results with the kit method with the minimum rate of false-negative results.
- Kits are easily available and cheap so that you can use it again and again.
- Clear blue pregnancy test is not only the fastest test you can perform it as early as 5 days before missing your periods.
- Besides confirming the pregnancy it can tell about the week of pregnancy as well with up to 93% accuracy.
- The kits are also available on online stores like Amazon etc. You can place your order there as well.
If you are looking for a reliable and cheap way of confirming your pregnancy clear blue pregnancy test is the best way to do it.
More Useful Articles:
- Pregnancy Test With Salt – Is It Reliable?
- Baking Soda Pregnancy Test
- When And Why Do You Need Antenatal Checkups?
- Why Am I Having Sore Breasts After Ovulation?